To Reflect [/rəˈflekt/]: Think deeply or carefully about.
With the start of a new decade and above normal amount of time inside, the soil has been fertile for seeds of reflection to take root into every aspect of my life.
Both the inner and outer world.
From these seeds of reflection produced a basket of questions:
- What is Truth, really? (on some existential shit)
- What do I really enjoy doing? (and not just the shit i’m good at)
- Why do I feel this pull to be in nature? (Mountains, safaris, and backpacking in far away lands shit)
- Can I live an even simpler life? (where I can grow my food, I can create my clothes, I can lead my spiritual growth)
- Could I use my gifts in another industry and find even greater fulfillment in my life? (People are SLEEPing on the skillset of creatives. Secret Key: IMAGINATION.
For me these question are enough to ponder and work from for the next 5+ years. That is a VERY exciting prospect.
“Always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question” – e.e. cummings (or somebody)